Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Monday, September 26, 2005
The Umpqua lighthouse is barely visible in this picture.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Feedshot - New Blog Submission Service I received a mail from Rob W. - creator of Feedshot who tipped me off to his new service, FeedShot . Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a wealth knowledge site. It pretty much covers wealth knowledge related stuff.
1 comment:
Feedshot - New Blog Submission Service
I received a mail from Rob W. - creator of Feedshot who tipped me off to his new service, FeedShot .
Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a wealth knowledge site. It pretty much covers wealth knowledge related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment