Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Spring???
Did I say it looked like Spring? Okay..maybe Spring in Wisconsin. Today we woke up to about 1/2 inch of snow on the ground..with more expected tonight. It's just crazy! There are definitely some snow clouds milling around outside our windows. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to cancel school for tomorrow. They are not equipped to handle snow of any amount here..and pretty much refuse to put down anything on the roads..might harm the fish somewhere down the line ya know. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment