So here we are..playing around at Crater Lake. The kids didn't think I could get a family shot by holding the camera with my left hand..but it worked! Too Cute! We had a fantastic week at Shasta Lake..then drove up to Crater Lake on the way home. Unfortunately there had been a fire in the hills and the lake was shrowded with a haze. Oh..and the cute little girl in the picture is now 15!! Yikes!
Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Crater Lake Family Shot
So here we are..playing around at Crater Lake. The kids didn't think I could get a family shot by holding the camera with my left hand..but it worked! Too Cute! We had a fantastic week at Shasta Lake..then drove up to Crater Lake on the way home. Unfortunately there had been a fire in the hills and the lake was shrowded with a haze. Oh..and the cute little girl in the picture is now 15!! Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment