
I can hardly believe it's already Sept. The school year has started and we are busy..busy..busy! I've redone the school room this year..with new mission style desks for Katie and Daniel..and myself! I'm very pleased with how it has turned out. Although putting all those desks together certainly took a lot of time! I'll post pictures when all the 'accessories' are in!
Both kids are enrolled in Homesource again this year..which basically supplements the homeschooling. Katie is able to take AP History..and Spanish II as well as volleyball.
Daniel is taking two computer technology classes..one which is focused on design and 3-D drafting. The other is a computer skills class. He is also taking basketball.
We are enjoying cooler temperatures this week and are anticipating rain soon.
My running is going well...I'm up to 10 miles now..yes that's at one time~!!
Business has been great and Mark is extremely busy. He and I are looking forward to a little R&R weekend together..ALONE...very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment