Friday, June 08, 2007

June!!

Okay, so once again I am behind in posting. Life is so busy right now. Katie's outside classes are ending..she took her AP exam and we are waiting on the results..as well as her standardized tests. Daniel did not have to test this year. We will school some over the summer. We are very much looking forward to our vacation next week. Seeing my niece get married..visiting with Mark's parents...seeing my relatives..going to the beach..and me having my first manicure in years!! (Thank you Donna!)

We are excited that our missionary friends are back from Missouri for the summer. (Okay..so they are not missionaries to the state of Missouri..LOL..they are there for schooling) Sheila is looking so incredibly adorable! (She's expecting in August) They are an inspiration to our family. (So Paul and Sheila..if you are reading this...I just wanted you to know!)

I'm hoping to have some pictures posted soon from our trip to Detroit Lake. Must run for now.....oh..speaking of running..Mark and I are planning on running a 5 mile race in July. We thought about doing the Butte to Butte again this year, but I think I would prefer a flatter course. So we are going to do the Run in the Country race in Coburg.

No comments:

Google