Friday, September 05, 2008

The Car that God Brought...


As most of you know, Katie's car, Delilah was totaled about a month ago. We have been searching for a replacement car for sometime. I was visiting Craig's list daily and Mark was running all over town looking at potential cars. It was frustrating to say the least, primarily due to the fact that Delilah sort of landed in our lap. A neighbor two houses down was selling her, she was the perfect starter car for Katie.
Last week I was thinking, wouldn't it be great if God just brought the perfect car into our path? So, why not pray for that...LOL! Sunday Mark and I were driving to Big 5 and this little Camry turns in front of us with "For Sale" written on the back glass and a phone number. We follow the car through a mall parking lot waiting for him to park. When it becomes obvious that he is not going to park, I call the number. The man is somewhat startled to look in his rearview mirror and see this very large red truck tailing him. We ask if he will park so we can see the car. It turns out that the man had put the for sale sign in the window only a few hours before and had not even put it in the paper or advertised it for sale. Mark checked it all over and deemed it a very good choice. We brought Katie over to see it later that evening..and VOILA', Katie has a new car.
Thanks be to God who is faithful ALWAYS!

1 comment:

Edwards Family said...

Oh Deanna, I am so happy for Katie! God is good! Yeah!

Google