Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today we sing Happy Birthday again...


only this time it is to our son, Mark Everett, who lives surrounded by the Glory of our God. Born still..on October 29th 1994. Today he would have been 14.

I debated about whether or not I would include a picture of Mark Everett in my blog. My intent is but to remember and celebrate our son, as we do our other children. Each year I post pictures of the kids releasing balloons to Heaven, which we will do once again today. However today, I found myself looking over Mark's scrapbook and analyzing every detail of his face and reflecting. I wonder if he would have looked more like Katie or Daniel? What color were his eyes? I wonder what his Heavenly body looks like? Does he remember our voices? Does he look down from heaven and smile at the antics of his siblings? Questions I look forward to one day having answered as I reunite with our boy in the presence of the One who comforted us as he received our little one home.

1 comment:

deanna said...

Wow, Deanna. That's a very special way to remember. Thanks for sharing.

Google