Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
There just aren't words...I am blessed.
Daniel wrote the song they are singing..here are the words:
Here we are, in the fires glow.
While children play in the peaceful snow.
Here we stand around the tree,
Together so full of glee. This Christmas Eve
Here we are, so full of cheer.
Singing loud for all to hear.
Here we laugh and here we play/
We’ll remember this perfect day… this Christmas day,
Here we are with the ones we love, together and that’s enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment