Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Wondering what's next...but not worrying about what's next.
In such uncertain times as these, when we see companies continue to close their doors and our own offices painfully quiet, I often find myself contemplating what may be coming around the bend. It is in these times of contemplation that I find that I am mostly just curious, not fearful or dreading. I am blessed to have breath in my body today and a heart that still beats. I am surrounded by my family who also enjoy good health. God holds our tomorrow in His hands and will reveal it in His perfect timing. There is a strange sense of wonderment, knowing that change is inevitable. I don't worry about it, frankly because God has told us not to worry, or to be anxious. But I wonder at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment