Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Friday, November 05, 2010
November? When did that happen?
I am always in such shock with how fast the year goes by. Of course this year has been such a blur with all that has gone on with our business. But now things are finally starting to slow down a bit. I've been outside two days in a row walking the dog and enjoying the fall colors during the middle of the afternoon. It feels so great to not have to rush home from work and try to figure out what to make for supper. I love having the time now to make us all breakfast and pack Mark a lunch for his 11:30 p.m. break. Every day the stresses are a bit less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment