Thursday, November 29, 2012

Daniel's Bedroom - After

As many of you know, Daniel is a filmmaker. We wanted his room to reflect what he loves. We went for a monochromatic theme. The border was designed and executed by me. Katie and Daniel picked out the 'screen shots' they wanted to include on the film strip, then I printed them off and used spray adhesive to attach them to the white painted 1 x 6 that Mark cut to fit the walls. I then used electrical tape and black car pin-striping tape to create the outline of the 'film'. I painted the 'sprocket holes' by hand. Afterwards I used some spray gloss finish to protect the project. The headboard is a simple upholstered board. I used letter stencils and white fabric paint to do the letters. Xavious Pictures is Daniel and Katie's production company. The movie posters were created by Daniel. They are from two of his short films.

No comments:

Google