Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
And the two shall become one….
Here are the before pictures of our bathrooms. Can I just say, if we ever sell this house we will use the photographer that did these? The difference between the photos and real life were astonishing. I know, I've made this point before, but never ever trust a photo. LOL.
Now that the kids have a wonderful new bathroom we are combining the two old ones to create one large master bathroom. The room dimensions are roughly 10 x 11. We decided to go with a custom shower and no tub. We really like the look of the subway tile size tumbled stone, but have not made a final decision yet. The vanities will be the same design as the ones in the kids bathroom only in a different finish. They will flank the door from the master bedroom.
Here are some photos in its current state. We are down to absolute bare…EVERYTHING! Ceiling is gone, floors are gone, walls are gone. Next up..the door to the hallway will get walled in and the current door from the master bedroom is being moved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment