Thursday, November 20, 2014

How I love doors!

Here is our newest door! My husband so graciously indulges my door fetish. I had been looking for a door for our home office. I found this door off of a local FB page where members can list vintage items for sale. I don't know the actual age of the door, but believe it to be from the early 1900's. Now before you ask…let me say this, "No, we do not run a remodeling company". I wanted something whimsical for the glass. Since I was fortunate enough to receive a Silhouette Cameo for my birthday this year, I knew I would be adding some vinyl to this door. My husband and I were married in 1989 and quite literally have been remodeling our homes ever since!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! What a great idea, and your vinyl lettering looks beautiful.

Deanna said...

Thank you Tina! I am having so much fun with the Silhouette!

Google