Mark and I spent a perfectly beautiful day exploring the Painted Hills in Central Oregon. We were reminded of the world as God's canvas. The name "Painted Hills" is certainly an appropriate one. We were treated to a day of quiet solitude, as we were able to experience the wonder without intrusions. Although the tourists were scarce, a cougar paw-print reminded us that we were definitely not alone.
Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Painted Hills
Mark and I spent a perfectly beautiful day exploring the Painted Hills in Central Oregon. We were reminded of the world as God's canvas. The name "Painted Hills" is certainly an appropriate one. We were treated to a day of quiet solitude, as we were able to experience the wonder without intrusions. Although the tourists were scarce, a cougar paw-print reminded us that we were definitely not alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment