Monday, July 11, 2005

7 Weeks!

Okay everyone, Daniel is now at 7 weeks of no episodes! He feels great and we are just so thrilled to be back to some normalcy.
This week is a little hectic around the Hart household. We have a neighborhood vacation bible school taking place at our house M-F during the day, and our church vacation bible school during the evenings. I will be once again taking all the pictures for the church VBS, and this year I am also running the sound booth.
The weather has been beautiful, in the high 70's. We've been doing lots of yardwork. I just had to mention for Dad Hart's sake..that I moved 5 yards of pea gravel...by myself, while Mark was at work! I guess that shovel handle fit okay after all. :-) Actually the kids helped too. Katie's muscles are still sore! Mark was pleasantly surprised!
Hope all is well with everyone. I'll have some more pictures to post soon.

No comments:

Google