Hello everyone! Happy Independence Day! What a privilege to live in a country with so many freedoms. We are going to be spending the day with my parents.
We are so excited about Daniel's continued health. Yesterday was 6 full weeks without a cycle! This is such a blessing for him and us.
The past two days Mark and I have been working like crazy in the back yard. The playground set is almost completely done. Mark built a border around the outside to contain the pea gravel. The sandbox is full with fresh beach sand. The underlayment has been spread out and tomorrow we start filling it with gravel. Who would of thought we would still be utilizing a playground set at our kids ages, but yesterday we ALL had a blast in the sandbox! So I guess it still has some purpose to fill.
Next week our church has it's Vacation Bible School, and I will once again be taking the pictures. Katie is going to help out with skits, and Daniel is still young enough to participate.
No comments:
Post a Comment