Monday, July 25, 2005

WE DID IT!!!!

Okay so we can finally scratch 'running a 5K' off of our to do list. Yesterday Mark and I ran the Nike Run Hit Wonder in Portland Oregon. It was fantastic! He and I sprinted across the finish line together. Our times were identical. 32:59. I know..not the fastest runners in the world, but the important thing was that we ran the whole race without stopping and finished side by side! What a blast. Now we are looking for the next race. I think we may do one here in Eugene on August 6th.
Daniel is doing great! 9 weeks now! Perhaps the ear surgery is what is making the difference? Naahhhh...we know it's God!
Katie is looking forward to her birthday in just a few weeks. 14 years old. Oh my! How can I have a 14 year old. I'm waaayyyy too young for this!
Okay..that's enough for today!

No comments:

Google