Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday

Daniel and I went up to visit with Dad today. He is looking much better today! They took out his I.V.'s and have inserted a 'PIC', his antibiotics will be given through that from here on out. Now that he is not attached to an IV he is able to be much more mobile. He is on the 9th floor of the hospital and it has a gorgeous view overlooking Portland. So we sat out by the big picture window. He is still pretty weak from being so sick..but is slowly regaining his strength. Still no word back on the biopsy, but the antibiotics are definitely working. We anticipate he will come home Sunday or Monday.

1 comment:

Leann I Am said...

That's so promising! I hope he enjoys the view...he must be so exhausted from all he's been through!

Thanks for keeping us posted. We miss him! All of you, actually!

Google