My friend Deanna, (I just love having a friend named Deanna), has dangled before me a game for which I have never played but am greatly intrigued and so I will take the bait. It's a game of blog tag and it goes like this:
1. Write the title to your own memoir using six words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs.
My most recent post actually gave me the idea for my memoir title....
hmmm..now who to tag...
unfortunately that's all the bloggers I currently know.
1 comment:
That's so cool, because the friend who tagged me has blue skies in her blog title. I'm glad to know another Deanna, too, with a sunny disposition (and abundant talent in the family). Hope you have a restful holiday.
Post a Comment