Here he is before his performance last week. Daniel is kind of funny about having his picture taken, and about performing in front of people. It just really isn't his 'thing'. Hmmm..wonder which parent he takes after? Okay, admittedly a little of both. I do NOT like having my picture taken, but the performing part, well, most of you know I don't have a problem with that part. Mark on the other hand is very capable of the performing part, but it's not very high on his list of things he likes to do. As far as having his picture taken he really hasn't had much of a choice with a wife who is shutter happy!
Yes, I know, the url name doesn't really match the blog name. We are what I like to call a "nomadic' family. We have moved more than most. We are currently in our sixth state. For some reason we find ourselves drawn to homes that need a bit of rehab. Most of our postings as of late are focused around our most current house, and some random ramblings.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Our son....sigh...
Here he is before his performance last week. Daniel is kind of funny about having his picture taken, and about performing in front of people. It just really isn't his 'thing'. Hmmm..wonder which parent he takes after? Okay, admittedly a little of both. I do NOT like having my picture taken, but the performing part, well, most of you know I don't have a problem with that part. Mark on the other hand is very capable of the performing part, but it's not very high on his list of things he likes to do. As far as having his picture taken he really hasn't had much of a choice with a wife who is shutter happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment