Well! What a whirlwind week! We made it home this evening around 6:00 p.m. All of us happy to see our house. Katie and Daniel slept most of the way home. I managed at least 3 hours of shut-eye, and Mark about and hour (when he wasn't driving of course)
The temperatures certainly cooled the more north we drove. We actually were very fortunate to have fairly cool temperatures in the Central Valley while we visited. By cool I mean in the low 90's. We were reminiscing last night about the July 4th of 1991, I was very...very pregnant with Katie and it was 118 degrees. I'm thankful I don't have to endure those temperatures anymore.
We really appreciate all of those who made this trip so amazing for us. Our friends in Eugene who watched our dog, Jenna. Our friend who kept an eye on our house. Our family and friends in California for their hospitality and feeding us so well! Tomorrow we shall attempt to get back into our routines.
No comments:
Post a Comment