
That is the question....
Actually the question should be..."Whose tattoo is it?"
So..the answer is....it's Katie's!
Okay and now for the explanation. A group of my running friends were looking for visual reminders to help us with our commitments to run and eat healthy and continue with our weight loss goals. One of the gals suggested we draw Sharpie tattoos somewhere on our hand where we could easily see them. We all got on board and soon were discussing what our tattoos would be. Some gals just simply put "4 ME", others put their weight goal numbers, some put flowers. I chose to draw a small heart with the number 20 in the middle. (20 lbs to lose), on my left hand on the top side just below my left thumb. When Katie saw me making mine she inquired about it and then said, "I want one"...she chose a butterfly. I'm not sure if a mother tattooing her daughter is something that a person should brag about, but a mom hanging out with her teenage daughter and having fun..yeah..I'll take it! While the tattoo may not be permanent, the memories are!
1 comment:
Wow! You're an artist. Well, not a real tattoo artist, but that's just as well, I'm sure. :o)
Post a Comment